Where instruction, content and technology intersect
- When composing an email, notice that student names are listed in UPPER CASE while staff member names are mixed case (upper and lower).
- Watch How To videos on FHSD Tube.
- Students now have the ability to upload videos onto FHSD Tube.
- Print to the copiers - click here for instructions
- How to scan from the copiers - click here for instructions
District Endorsed Tools
A district endorsed software package is one that all teachers and/or students have access to use. Behind that package is comprehensive professional development, account consistency (where possible) and supports provided by the technology department.
Forest Hills Disrict Endorsed Products:
- Schoology - Learning Management System (such as Moodle/Blackboard)
- Google Apps - Content creation/email/collaboration system
- ProgressBook - Electronic Gradebook
- Diigo - Resource Sharing/bookmarking
- Twitter - A micro-blogging tool to share and gather information from disparate sources
- Symbaloo - Bookmarking
- Weebly - Blogging/website creation tool