NEED TO VISIT ROME
Physical and Human Characteristics
- Rome is popularly called 'the city of seven hills'. These seven hills namely, Viminal, Quirinal, Palatine, Esquiline, Capitoline, Caelian, and Aventine were separated by marshy land and the River Tiber.
- The Tiber River flows from the Apennine Mountains south-westwards to the Tyrrhenian Sea after passing by Rome.
- Rome climate very broadly is of the 'Mediterranean' variety. The summer months are warm to mild, and the winters are cold. The rainfall occurs during the winter months between October to January.
- Rome is a city full of treasures. The prime shopping area for fashion.
- School attendance is compulsory from ages six to 14 in Italy.
- Romans are sports enthusiasts and play with passion.
- Rome has perfect climate and stunning scenery's.
- Italy is considered by many to be a birthplace of the arts.
- Has more than 2,400 public libraries and 3,442 museums that store and specialize in information.
- Great number of tourists are attracted to Rome by its Alpine and Mediterranean scenery, sunny climate, archaeological remains, medieval and Baroque churches
- Rome is serviced by two international airports
!!!!!! !THERE IS MANY MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAVEL TO ROME!!!!!
What to Do in Rome, Italy | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
Political structure of the roman republic