Tech in Catholic Schools
Kia Ora and welcome to the third issue of 'Tech in Catholic Schools." We hope that you had a reflective Holy Week and are relaxing into your holiday break - you deserve it!
We would like your help with future issues! If you have a story or an experience of integrating a new pedagogy, prayer experience or digitial tool into your class please send it into firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share it in our next issue! We have fantastic educators in our Catholic Schools and would like to showcase your passion and enthusiasm.
We have a jam packed issue which covers:
- A blog on Jonathan Doyle's call asking us to be Saints
- A visual story board of Easter around the world - very interesting experiences
- A debate on whether you can teach Critical Thinking by Daniel Willingham
- John Quinn discussing wellbeing in New Zealand Schools
- The hashtag #REchatNZ on Twitter which Catholic Teachers from New Zealand can connect and share on
- Two new developments on OneNote provided by two former Catholic Educators Sam & Tim
- Three tips to using Google Keep including Doc Stickers which you can add to your students work!
Thank you and enjoy,