Access Your Computer from Your Mobile Device
Installing Splashtop on Your Computer
2. Splashtop must also be installed on your computer. It is on the server. Connect to Files/CampusFiles/elfiles/elpublic/Technology/Splashtop/Splashtop_Streamer_Mac. Drag this file to your desktop.
3. Double click on the Splashtop file on your desktop.
4. Double click on Splashtop Streamer.pkg.
5. Click Continue.
6. Click Continue again.
7. Click Install.
8. Put in your password and click ok.
9. It will ask to allow Kextinstaller to make changes. Put in your password and click ok.
10. Accept the terms of services.
11. Click on close.
Create a Splashtop Account
2. Enter your school email address and confirm your school email address.
3. Enter your school password and confirm your school password.
4. Click Create Account.
5. Click ok.
6. Drag the Splashtop Streamer file from your desktop to the the Trash. Empty the Trash.
Setting Splashtop Preferences
2. Click on Applications.
3. Drag Splashtop Streamer to your dock.
4. Click on Splashtop Streamer in your dock and hold down the mouse until some options appear.
5. Hover over Options and drag to Open at Login.
6. In the Status Bar (the top of your computer where the date and time are located), you will see a Splashtop icon. Click on that icon and drag to Preferences.
7. Log in to your Splashtop Streamer account (your school email and password). Click Log In.
8. Click on the settings tab (left side of the log in window).
9. Check Enable auto launch (most likely, it is already checked).
10. Uncheck Enable sound redirection (if you leave this checked, the sound will come out of your iPad instead of your Promethean Board).
11. Uncheck Improve this product.
Connecting Your iPad to Your Computer
2. Log in to your Splashtop Account on your iPad.
6. If you need to access your keyboard, there is small gray tab in the bottom right corner of your iPad screen. Touch the tab and your keyboard will appear.
8. To disconnect from your computer, touch the home button on your iPad.
9. To fully quit Splashtop (or any app on your iPad), double click the home button on your iPad.
11. Touch and hold on one of the apps until a red circle appears on each app.