Front & Center
January 15, 2016
In This Week's Edition
- Report Cards
- Parking Lot Safety
- School Fees
- Raising Cyber-Conscious Kids
- Mustang Mentors
- Reality Day
- Student Spotlight
- Upcoming Events
2nd Quarter Report Cards Available
The second quarter is in the books and Online Report Cards are available now, on PASS, for your viewing. If you have any trouble accessing the online report card, please contact the guidance department @ 440.572.7088.
Box Tops For Education
Parking Lot Safety
- Do not use the bus lane (lane closest to the building) at either time
- Stay single file. We have had instances where cars pull out and around another vehicle with students nearly hit.
- Drive at low speeds (5 mph) until you reach the traffic light to exit the lot.
- Please by patient.
Thank you, for helping ensure our students get into the building safely each morning and to their cars each afternoon.
Design & Model Fee
Raising Cyber-Conscious Kids
The Strongsville High School Guidance Department is sponsoring a program on Raising Cyber-Conscious Kids. The program will take place on Jan 21 from 7-8 pm at the Strongsville High School Little Theater. The guest speaker is Caroline Wathey from Internet Crimes Against Children. Parents of kids through grades K-12 are welcome to attend. See the attached flyer for the details. Flyer
Mentors will be coming down from the high school once a month through the end of the school year.
Reality Day: Speakers Wanted!
Rockin' at the Rec
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
- Jan. 15 @ 6:30 Rockin' at the Rec
- Jan. 18 No School in observation of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Jan. 21 @ 7:00 Raising Cyber-Conscious Kids: Strongsville HS Little Theater
- Jan. 29 8th Grade Students Visit Polaris
- Feb. 3 4:05 - 7:05 Parent Teacher Conferences
- Feb. 11 4:05 - 7:05 Parent Teacher Conferences