Keeping you "In the Know"...
"Learning begins at the edge of your comfort zone."
- 2nd Grade PD, Feb. 11, 3PM-4PM
- 3rd Grade PD, Feb. 19
- 1st Grade PD, Feb. 25
We will be using a different platform for this PD, Moodle. It will allow all campuses to
participate at once; therefore, C&I will offer one-session after school so hopefully more
can collaborate with the 2nd grade team. Please make sure you register on Workshop.
- Friday, February 12th 5th grade PD
- Admin training room 7:20-8:20
- Teachers need to bring a way they are using data from the Pre-Assessments to share.
- This is a time for teachers to share their practices, build their individual and collective capacity, and CELEBRATE!!!
READING SIMULATION DATES Window:
The reading simulation is ready to go and at the print shop. You do not have to administer the one at PrintShop, you may create your own.
3rd Grade: 2/29-3/18
PD REMINDERS per grade level:
- Kindergarten - April 1, 2016
- First Grade - March 25, 2016
- Second Grade - March 18, 2016
- Third Grade - February 26, 2016
- Fourth Grade - February 19, 2016
- Fifth Grade - February 12, 2016
We will celebrate the successes teachers have had with implementing the ELAR cluster pre-assessments and the utilization of that data in developing common formative assessments. Teachers will need to bring (1) an example of how they have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs and (2) a technology device.
4th Grade Collaborative learning session- February 16th
5th Grade Collaborative Learning Session- February 23rd