Greer Middle College Charter H.S.
Wednesday Wrap Up
- Friday will be an "A" day. There will be no dress down day. Please read Megan's email related to Blazer Block.
- We have Cluster Friday. Cluster will be at 1:50. Faculty: we do need to meet about the TAP video crew.
- TAP Founder's Award: As a finalist, a video crew will be coming to our school the morning of Wednesday, February 10 from 8-12 noon. We are working on logistics and will give you more information after Cluster. Folks: as a finalist, we are 1 of 3 schools out of over 500 schools in 26 states!
- Spirit Week: Thanks to Kelley and Ella Kate for facilitating the events during the past week. Thanks to all the teachers and staff for participating or attending the events. Our students are amazing!
- Our Board passed financial and investment policies. In addition, the strategic plan passed. We are now under contract with Triangle Construction. If you see a board member, please thank them for their support of reaching our goal--a completed building by Fall of 2017!
- Mark your calendar, please. February 20 will be our family intake conferences to be held at the social hall of Praise Cathedral. All teachers are to be there and you do receive exchange hours for this event. This event is for our future 9th grade students and parents. Over the last 7 days, our 8th grade applications have increased significantly. Feb. 4 at 3:30 p.m. is the application deadline.
- Please read Vickie's email related to ASVAB testing.
- Please read Caitlin's email related to new ASD days and forms.
- Ms. Gault sent an email related to progress monitoring sheets that may come your way. Please get those back to her quickly.
Have a great rest of the week!