Sawyers's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Kelsey's Email: Kelsey@ilovethetotspot.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
Back to School Night
What: Come find out more about what your kiddo does every day in preschool. What is Zoophonics? HWOT? Why aren't the friends of the week in alphabetical order? What's up with homework? What are they learning every day? Come in a ask all the questions about our program and explore your kiddos classroom.
When: 6-7pm. Tuesday September 3, 2019
In the Classroom!
You are welcome to replace swim wear with warmer clothes for the fall. Water cups will be coming home toward the end of the month, and be sure to send a jacket daily or have a spare in your kiddos cubby. It's Indiana weather so I'm sure it will be 85 degrees one day and 65 the next.
The Sawyer's are waiting for September to cool everything down. We are ready to get back into our routine with our zoophonics friends. Be sure to check our cubbies for our new art projects. We will be using foil to paint, making fish from paper plates and making masks to pretend to be baby elephants. We are also excited to try some new science experiments this month. We will be going outside to make some explosive elephant toothpaste and colorful sea foam.
Reminder that we will be continuing with Show and Share on Thursdays. I will do my best to remind you of the letter that we are discussing.
Remember to bring rain boots or shoes that can get muddy and to keep our backpacks stocked with extra weather appropriate clothes.
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Back to school and back to reading! The Scholastic flyers will go out September 10th and are due back on September 18th. Our online code is HQ686
September 13th- National Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day!
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
Thank you for getting your physicals in on time. We really appreciate it!
Thank you for always being willing to donate whenever we ask, we really do appreciate it!
Thank you for your patience with us as we adjusted to being in our new room.
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What is your favorite quote?
- Ms. Mikayla: Everything happens for a reason- Partly because my mom used to hate it when we said that when i was younger and as a reminder that even little actions have consequences
- Ms. Crystal: Love is an action
- Ms. Rachel: Everyone shines given the right lighting
- Ms. Kit: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest
- Ms. Kay:Live each day as it is your last day, but believe there is another to come
- Ms. Katie: All you need is love
- Ms. Maggie: Let me win but if I cannot win let me be brave in the attempt
- Ms. Kasche: What comes easy wont' last long and what last's long won't come easy
- Ms. Ayasha: Make it rare and the masses will pay- Nipsey Hussle
- Ms. Kelsey: If I have faith that I can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing - 1Cor 13:2
- Ms. Le Andra: Live Laugh Love
- Ms. Alisha:
- Ms. Alisha: I feel like this should be all deep. It's not. When I was visiting my new Kindergarten classroom I became upset that I didn't have a seat with my name on it/was in the wrong class ( It was simply misspelled Aliha). Ms. McDonald just said, "don't sweat the small stuff and everything is small stuff!"
- Mr. Mike: No person have the right t0 rain on your dreams- MLK