My dream job
Qualifications and educational requirements
4 years for a bachelor degree
Specific skills requires for the job
Type employment and its definition
Approxiamte income, potential for advancement
- These are the salaries for teacher in NSW in 2003. According to this website (http://www.educationworld.net/salaries_aus.html)
- Starting salary 4-year trained (eg BEd) = $41,109
- Starting salary 5-year trained (eg BEd BA, BEd BSc, BA MTeach, BSc MTeach) = $43,225
- Top of teacher salary scale (Step 13) = $58,692
- Head teacher i.e. subject head = $66,534
- Deputy Principal = from $64,977 to $76,923
- Principal = from $77,915 to $95,101
Potential advancement: If I wanted to become head teacher for that subject area.
What interests you about this occupation
It's interesting to know what people did back then and how they lived in that time and teach others not to repeat mistakes.
A qoute to explain this would be "Those who cannot remember history are condemned to repeat it". ( George Santayana)
Teaching someone something that would help them later on in their future endeavours is rewarding in itself.
Additional relevant information
How will you pay for your education?
Apollo (Greek god)
I like this god purely because he is the god of Archery and poetry which I like. (also god of medicine & light etc)
History of art
Teachers inspire change