Ways to prevent and useful Info
Facts about Cardiovascular disease
- Heart disease describes a range of conditions that affect your heart.
There are many different types of cardiovascular diseasecoronary artery disease and heart rhythm problems and heart defects you're born with.
- Narrowed or blocked blood vessels can lead to a heart attack, chest pain.
- Heart conditions, such as those that affect your heart's muscle, valves or rhythm, also are considered forms of heart disease.
- Cardiovascular disease is caused by narrowed, blocked or stiffened blood vessels that prevent your heart, brain or other parts of your body from receiving enough blood.,
This disease can be different for men and women.
A heart attack occurs when a blood clot is formed in an artery.
Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed.
Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen or back.
Ways to prevent this
- Do not smoke or use tobbaco, if you do try to quit because smoking increases ones chance of heart problems
Keep your blood pressure and cholesterol in check because if these are not always maintained it can lead to heart problems.
Eat very healthy because fatty foods can increase cholesterol and clog up coronarty arteries.
Be physically active and maintain a healthy body weight.
Ask doctor about other ways to prevent this disease.