Liberty Prep Praise Report
To God be the glory!
it is easy to let time go by without truly giving thanks. Let's take time to review the past year and reflect on the amazing things God has done with and through Liberty Prep. While there are really too many blessings to mention, here are a few highlights:
- MORE GOOD NEWS - LPCA Received NCAA Eligibility!
- 6th Annual Harvest Festival
- High School Preparation Banquet, hosted by our Guidance Counselor, Eric Kircher
- Successful Soccer season (only one loss)
- Successful Volleyball season (1st in Conference, 2nd in tournament)
- Successful Cross Country season (2nd in Conference)
- First annual All Sports Banquet
- Held our first Homecoming
- Welcomed our mascot, Patrick the Patriot to our school
- Participated in the Mooresville Christmas Parade
- All conference students in volleyball and cross country
- Just Ask Raised $35,000 to purchase technology upgrades. This will include all new computers in the computer lab, several new teacher computers, class sets of Chromebooks, upgraded system requirements, and training for our staff.
- 8th grade field trip to Gettysburg, Philadelphia, and Washington DC
- 2nd annual Spiritual Emphasis Week - Many students dedicated and rededicated their lives to Christ!!
- Fall production of Alice in Wonderland, and our spring musical, Beauty and the Beast, directed by Miss Peatross, and assisted by Ashley Davis.
- MS & HS retreat at TVR (Teen Valley Ranch).
- Graduating students attending Liberty University, Campbell University, Emory and Henry College, Gardner Webb University, and University of North Carolina-Charlotte
- Scholarship money received to date = $957,444!
- First Daddy/Daughter Dance, and Mother Son Event for our elementary students
- Provided Dual enrollment options for students
- 2nd Annual Science Fair (3rd-5th Grades)
- 3rd Annual American Revolutionary Wax Museum (4th Grade)
- 5th Annual Liberty Prep Talent and Art Show
- Joined the Mooresville Chamber of Commerce and the Lake Norman Chamber
- First Junior/Senior trip to New York City
- Received our National Honor Society charter and initiated 16 students
- Amazing year of support from PTF (THANK YOU PTF!)
- 90% re-enrollment rate to date
- Purchased our first bus and successfully developed a bus route from Huntersville/Denver
- Purchased out right 25 Acres of land on Midway Lake Road to build our future campus! CLICK HERE TO SEE PROPERTY AT "828" MIDWAY LAKE ROAD
- Received $10 million in donations to build our new school (oh wait...that's still coming). Please pray for provision!