English Language and Literature
- An open debate (Hypothesis and challenge it)
- Promulgate poems
- Bring poems together
- Explain the theme (refer back to it).
"Both poets show an acceptance of death's inevitability which in turn affects the manner with which they view life; however we spend it, whether with success or not, it remains fleeting."
- Close, in depth analysis
- Compare and contrasting points must be integrated
- Academic language throughout, but do not repeat senselessly
- Plan structure and avoid waffling
- Check spelling, punctuation and grammar throughout and make sure it is appropriate