The Weekly Memo
“Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service.”
Student and Staff Spotlight
- Thank you for your focus on student safety and a productive fire drill.
- Thank for your work in your PLT's.
- Thank you for engaging your students in new opportunities.
- Thank you for going above and beyond to meet student needs!
- Thank you for your diligence on the Pacing Guides. We GREATLY appreciate it!
- Pacing Guides (from Aug.-Dec.) are due TODAY. Please see Amy if you haven't checked in on progress.
- Catholic School's Week is upon us! We will have our kick-off Mass on Sunday at 11:15! All activities are posted on CKS Connect--Schedules-Other.
- Monday will be a PJ's ($2) and Hot Chocolate Day!!
- PLT minutes are due by Tuesday, February 2nd. The template can be found on CKS Connect.
- It is a great time to update your safety materials (class lists). In the event of an emergency, subs and admin would need to know exactly who to account for.
- There are no Tuesday meetings scheduled next week! :)
- Our next full faculty meeting is scheduled for February 9th.
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
- Please keep students off the field (due to seeding) until further notice.
- Please remind students to wipe their feet as they come in the building!
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING. If we have an hour delay, please remember that that first class is responsible for attendance and lunch count. Please let admin know if you need assistance!
- Stay weather alert and be prepared for an E-Day in the event of inclement weather!!
- During winter months, students can go outside for recess as long as the temperature is 20 or above. However, please consider wind chill (10 or above). Students should be dressed in layers and not exposed for prolonged periods of time.
- Continue to review ALL procedures and expectations (including cafeteria)
- Please use the copier in the teacher's lounge as often as possible. It is the fastest and least costly!
Save the Date:
- January 31: Catholic School's Week Mass @11:15
- February 1-5: Morning Duty (Front--Thompson/Back--Turner)
- February 1: PJ's ($2) - Hot Chocolate Day - 4th Grade Food Drive
- February 2: Mega Mass @ 10:30 (8th & 5th grade only) - Moe's
- February 3: Student Appreciation Day (PK-1 Bounce Houses in Gym -- 2-8 Bowling)
- February 4: Celebrating Vocations Mass @ 8 - Diocesan Science Fair (rescheduled) - Family Night (Art Showcase & Book Fair)
- February 5: Confirmation Retreat (all day) - Teacher Appreciation Lunch (12-1)
- February 6: Confirmation @ 5pm
- February 9: Full Faculty Meeting -- State of the School (6:30)
- February 10: Ash Wednesday -- All School Mass -- Six Traits Session
- February 11: All School Rosary @ 8 -- CSIP Meeting @ 3:30