By: Amanda Surratt
2. Darwin investigated the transmutation of species and conceived his theory of natural selection by 1838
3. His research on plants was published in a series of books
4. In his last book he examined earth worms and how they affect the soil
5. He was not good in school
Where was Charles darwin born?
When was Charles darwin born?
-university of Cambridge
-university of Edinburgh medical school
-university of Edinburgh
-Christs college, Cambridge
-And he was not good in school
2. The voyage of the beagle
3. The origin of species-6th edition
4. The decent of man