Click here to access registration forms, view the school calendar, download the parent handbook, or make a payment.
October is Fire Safety Month!
- Working smoke alarms reduce the chances of dying in a fire by nearly 50 percent. They are a critical first step for staying safe, but in order to be effective, they have to be working properly. For the best protection, install smoke alarms on every level of your home and in every sleeping area.
- Teach kids never to play with matches and lighters. Make a habit of placing these items up and away from young children.
- Create and practice a home fire escape plan with two ways out of your house in case of a fire. Get a stopwatch and time how fast your family can escape. The kids will love it.
- Children should know how to respond to the sound of a smoke alarm. Teach them to get low and get out when they hear it. A child who is coached properly ahead of time will have a better chance to be safe.
- Use common sense in the kitchen. Limit distractions when cooking and don’t leave a hot oven or stovetop unattended.
Square 1 Art Fundraiser is coming!
This fundraiser is our number one source of additional funds this fall. We will not be having the fall book fair in order that you may feel called to support the school through our logo items for sale and this Square 1 Art event. Do not worry, though, the Scholastic book fair will be back this spring as our love of reading is as strong as ever!
What do our fundraisers support? Monies raised through these efforts help us with equipment purchases and maintenance for our classrooms as well as support our need-based scholarship program. We thank you for your participation!
SAVE THE DATE: Christmas Program
Our annual Christmas program will be held on Tuesday, December 9 and Wednesday, December 10th at 11:30 a.m. in the sanctuary.
Program Schedule by Class:
Tues, Dec. 9:
Ms. Alyssa/Ms. Payton: 5 Day 2’s
Mrs. Sarah/Ms. Emma: 5 Day 2’s
Mrs. Libby/Mrs. Sue: 5 Day 3’s
All Pre K Classes
Wed, Dec. 10
Mrs. Mary/Ms. Terri: 3 Day 2’s
Mrs. Gay/Mrs. Tina: 3 Day 2’s
Mrs. Susan/Mrs. Danielle: 3 Day 3’s
All Pre K Classes
Lunch Bunch: Fun with Friends After the Regular School Day Ends!
Lunch Bunch provides an additional hour of care after school for $5 per day during which time children eat a lunch brought from home and have free play outside or in the gym until 12:50 p.m. It is available most days and open to children enrolled in a 2, 3 or 4 year old class AND who are completely potty trained. Mrs. Tina organizes Lunch Bunch and can be contacted at email@example.com.
Verse of the Month!
Our October verse is "Sing praises to the Lord," Psalm 9:11. In Chapel, we will talk about Daniel 3:1-30 (The Blazing Furnace), Daniel 6 (the Lion’s Den), and Jonah and the Whale. One of our favorite songs to sing in Chapel is, “A Friend Loves At All Times,” Proverbs 17:17, sung to the tune of “The Farmer and the Dell.”
PRESCHOOL SPECIALS: HAPPY FEET!
CALENDAR REMINDERS for OCT, NOV, & DEC
Wed, Oct 1: Tuition Due (payment 3 of 9), late by the 5th with $20 late fee
Mon, Oct. 6: Picture Orders due to Mrs. Laura
Mon, Oct 27: Deadline for Square 1 Art paper orders to be turned in to Mrs. Laura
Fri, Oct 31: No School; Fall Break
Mon, Nov 3: Tuition Due (payment 4 or 9), late by 7th with $20 late fee
Wed - Fri, Nov 26, 27, 28: No School; Thanksgiving Break
Tues, Dec 9 & Wed, Dec. 10: Christmas Progam; see class schedule for your child's day
Fri, Dec 12 thru Mon, Jan 5: No School; Christmas Break and Teacher Work Day
Tues, Jan 6, 2015: School Resumes
Click here to make a payment through our website for tuition, lunch bunch and/or supply fees.