Seeking Teacher Ambassadors
Consider joining this great group
We Want You!
Are you a teacher who is passionate about your craft and interested in getting more involved at K12?
Would you like to participate in opportunities where your input is not only heard, but valued?
Who are the k12 Teacher Ambassadors?
In an effort to promote K12’s commitment to academics and student-centered learning, Teach360 in partnership with the Corporate Communications team has created an group of diverse, high-energy and creative Teacher Ambassadors to serve as public spokespeople and advocates on issues ranging from virtual learning, the online teaching profession, academics, school-related news and updates, and education policy.
K12 Teacher Ambassadors:
- Regularly write and submit blogs and opinion pieces and become a contributor to K12 corporate blogs;
- Participate in news interviews on a variety of education related topic areas;
- Participate and attend conferences and meetings of education thought leaders;
- Participate in government affairs activities which may include legislative; testimony and presentations to policy makers and regulators;
- Speak at education forums and events; and
- Become an active participant in the K12 social media dialogue
What do you get out of it?
· Education Policy Issues
· Featured profiles and blogs
· School resource for media responses and online teaching perspective
· Industry conferences: including iNACOL
· Large K12 events and conferences such as the K12 National Advocacy Summit
K12 Campaign Advocate:
· Back to School
· Teacher Appreciation
· Bullying Prevention