Stress & Grief
- Routine stress which related to pressures of work, family, or other daily responsibilities.
- Stress brought out by a sudden negative change like death, losing a job, or illness.
- Traumatic stress which is experience in event like major accidents, war, or assault.
Coping with stress can be difficult, the best way to deal with it would be to seek help from a qualified mental health care provider.
- Divorce or Breakup
- Loss of a job of financial stability
- Death of a loved one
- Loss of a friendship
- Loss of a dream
While people deal with loss differently, these are some of the symptoms of loss:
- Shock and Disbelief
When coping with loss there are several things one can do to take care of yourself. DO NOT GRIEVE ALONE. Here are some tips to find support after loss:
- Turn to friends and family members
- Draw comfort from your faith
- Join a support group
- Talk to a therapist of grief counselor