How to keep you information safe
what is Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is a term that came to use after one of the first registered online viruses called the Morris worm. Cyber Security is a standard that allows organizations to try safe security techniques to stop cyber attacks.
Whys to prevent Cyber attacks on you
- Make sure your data is backed up encase your are hacked that way you won't lose all your data.
- Make sure important things like banking and shopping is on a network or device your trust.
- Don't leave any device unattended for example leaving your phone on a table in a restaurant whilst your family is there it's not safe enough.
- Practice creating strong passwords they usually consist of numbers, letters, personal stuff and tend to be quite lengthy.
- Always know what you are downloading or plugging in to your computer.
- Tell yourself they're out to get you and you only, that way you will have motivation.
- Keep checking your accounts fairly regularly for any suspicious activity for example purchases on your name that you have no memory of.