Strategies to Develope Creativity By Tory Wilson MED560
Cultivate Student Creativity. Allow students to...
- Model Creativity
- Encourage Imaginative Projects
- Allow Time for Creativity
- Reward Evidence of Creativity
- Allow Mistakes
Strengthen Critical Thinking Skills
- Problem Solving- find different ways to solve problems.
- Incorporate games in teaching and leaning. Wheel of fortune is a really good game for spelling and vocabulary.
- Conduct Class Debate and Discussions.
- Use Probing Questions.
- Connect Classroom events and current events.