Beginning Bandemic Concert Edition
March 23, 2021 - 6pm in the Staley Cafe
A Note From Your Directors
We are less than a week away from the concert! We have details below covering everything you need to know about the logistics of the concert.
The concert live stream link is also included in this newsletter!
Mr. Wood, Mrs. Humphreys, Mr. Seymour
Beginning Band Concert Info!
The students have worked incredibly hard and are eager to show off their hard work.
- Social Distancing and RSVP: we are asking that all families RSVP with our google form below. This will reserve your FREE tickets to the concert. Please keep family attendance to immediate family when possible. All RSVPs need to be submit by Friday, March 19th to allow for ticket distribution on March 23, 2021 RSVP Below
- Parking- We encourage parents to park behind the school by the gym. We will be dismissing students to the cafe to pack up and come find you in the gym after the concert is over.
- Assigned Seating - We know this is a special time to see your student perform and we promise to do our best so that all families are seated in a prime location to see your student musician. To maximize seating and facilitate social distancing, students will be facing one of the baskets and the audience will be on both sides of the performers.
- Concert Uniform: Blue Band T Shirt ($10, see below for info)
- This is a mandatory event for all F2F students!
- If your student is a virtual academy student and you do not feel comfortable having your child on campus then please see below for their assignment)
Virtual Academy Assignment & Concert Zoom Link
- Note that the chat should not be utilized as a director will not be monitoring it.
- This zoom meeting will be recorded.
- The zoom link below will be activated right before the concert begin (about 5:55). Students at home should get their instruments and devices ready before this time.
- If the zoom is lagging please know that we will have a recording available for your student to play along with at a later time.
Virtual students - We have a band shirt for you and can be picked up by the band hall door after it was paid. Please email us prior to pick up as we will most likely be teaching at the time of pick up. If you prefer we can give your child their t-shirt at our rehearsal at 4 on the day of the concert.
T-shirts are $10 and can be paid by the following options:
- Cash; Please send exact amount.
- Check; made out to Staley BPA. (Please write student's name on the memo line)
- Venmo @StaleyBand-BPA (Please include student's full name in the memo and make it a private payment)
*If you need financial assistance then please reach out to Mr. Wood or Mrs. Humphreys.*
Itinerary for Students Performing on Campus
- F2F students go to the band hall - Get your instrument and music and go to the Cafe. Leave your backpack in the band hall. Students should be wearing their blue band shirt.
- VA students come to campus with their music and instrument and wearing their blue band shirt.
4:00pm - 5:00pm: Rehearsal in the cafe for students performing on campus.
- VA students enter through the front doors and head to the cafe.
5:10pm - 5:40pm: Eat dinner (Raising Canes, Chips and a drink)
- If your student requires an alternate meal for dietary reasons please let us know ASAP!
5:45pm - Move to the gym to get ready for the concert.
5:45pm- Gym doors unlocked- parents are welcome to enter at this time!
6:00pm - Concert Time!!
6:30ish - Concert ends and students go back in the band hall to put their instrument and music away.
- Parents should stay in the gym or wait outside for their student.