Cabbagetown Ladybugs Newsletter
Keeping you in the know about classroom events
Hello ladybug families!
The newsletter will contain quite a bit of information (some easy to forget) so you will continue to receive reminder emails about important events.
Educators Wish List
The educators are also in need of mini pumpkins and gourds for the children to paint the weeks of Oct 19th and 26th.
Ladybugs' Class Social, Oct 24, 10-12 at CT park
It would be lovely if your little ones could bring hand made cards, Items from your garden, hugs, or pictures. Any other suggestions are encouraged and welcomed.
Conferences and class night
Educator conferences will take place from October 19-27, sign up sheets will be posted in the classroom this week. These conferences allow parents to learn about their child's development and interests.
Class night is an opportunity for the educators to present the children's work and ideas.
You may want to add the following to your calendar...
- October 12: No school
- October 13: Dine out at 6 Feet Under
- October 24: Ladybugs' class social
- October 19-27: Family educator conferences (look for sign up sheets in the coming days)
- November 17: Class meetings at 7pm
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving break
- December 16 and 18: Los posadas