By Emma Lyons and Jaylin Reisdorf
- Christians believe that god is revealed throughout three dimensions: the father, the son (Jesus Christ) , and the Holy Spirit
- Jesus is considered the son of god, born to the Virgin Mary and come to earth to offer redemption for man kinds sins
- They believe in the afterlife
- those who have lived a good life will reside in heaven with god
- those who live a life of sin will be punished.
Places of Worship
- Christianity started as an offshoot of Judaism in the first century C.E.
- Early christian communities were often persecuted.
- It was then that the Roman Empire, became the Holy Roman Empire.
- The development derived from major and minor splits.
Although christians are a minority in the middle east today, more than 75% of Americans of Arab are descent of christian.