Care Elementary School, Care ISD
Let's take a look at what we'll be talking about this week.
Here, we figure out why things are living species. What makes something living? What do all these things have in common?
Living Species Start Day
Let's find out what this means for our students!
Tuesday, Nov. 12th 2013 at 10:30pm
1 Hermann Museum Circle Drive
Let's take a look at our subjects.
· Language Arts: Wednesday is our trip to the library as a group! Do you know what kind of book you'll be picking up?
· Math: The subtraction quiz we had was amazing! Counting by fives will be next!
· Visual Arts: Parents and guardians, you will soon get those drawings our students have been making for Turkey Day!
· Science: This Living Species Week will go as well as last week’s polar bear book reading!
· P.E.: Last week everyone was able to order gym clothes. Expect it in class by this Friday.