Stress and Anxiety
By. Coti Igl
Types Of Stress And What Is Anxiety
Anxiety: Now there is another big health problem this is called Anxiety. This condition is when you might be worried about something that hasn't even happened yet or you do not feel necessary to be around one and another.
Five Types of Stressors:
- Life situation stress, An example of life situation stress is like a death of a close friend or even a pet. Or it could be as simple as your mother and father fighting with each other.
- Personal behavior stress Personal behavior stress is more like negative thoughts towards your body or substances that will harm your body.
- Biological stress Biological stress this where a human being has disabilities or injuries towards there body. Now there is another big health problem this is called Anxiety. This condition is when you might be worried about something that hasn't even happened yet or you do not feel necessary to be around one and another.
- Environmental stress This is more when there is poverty or when we are hurting the earth by polluting or even when a truck drives by and smoke comes out of the pipe it all has to do with Environmental stress.
- Cognitive or thinking stress This is how something effects not just you bur everyone around you.
Alarm: This is when your body goes into full alert to everything.
Resistance: This is when your body can get into a higher stage of stress where you will not know how to control it. You will either fight or take flight in your stress.
Fatigue: This is the 3 stage of stress this is when your gonna become very tired and your body will soon crash.
Symptoms Of Anxiety
Ways Of Dealing With Resiliency
Impacts For Resiliency