TPACK Tuesday Update
Issue #1 - 9.28.2015: Welcome Back!
Why TPACK Tuesday?
What is TPACK?TPACK = Technology+Pedagogy+Content Knowledge. When combined, these three knowledge bases provide a framework for technology integration in the classroom.
What is TPACK Tuesday?
It's a day to think and reflect about how technology can help elevate best practice instruction.
How can you do this?
- Start by reading the weekly TPACK Tuesday Update email for tips on integrating technological knowledge into a lesson or unit.
- Attend a TPACK Tuesday training session. Dates and times TBA soon!
- Try something new. It doesn't have to be earth shattering - a little bit of tech integration can be transformational in redefining lessons and engaging students.
- Share! If you tried something and it's awesome, share it with others. Tell your colleagues, tweet about it, take a picture and send it to me so it can be included in the newsletter. Share if something isn't awesome too - that's how we learn!
To learn more about TPACK in less than 2 minutes, watch the video below!
If you would like to use Nearpod in your classroom, fill out this form by Friday October 1st for a district paid subscription. You will be contacted at a later date with your login information.
- Are your students getting "stuck" when using Google Chrome? Have them do the Chrome Flags fix. It takes less than a minute!
- Need to reset your Novell/Infinite Campus password? Change it here.
- Have a problem with your computer? Here's how to get technical support.
- Need help going paperless in your classroom?
Contact Janet Woods (TSA) email@example.com