Tuesday Tips from Terra Linda
September 15, 2020
YouTube Videos will Translate for you
YouTube will translate video captions into the language that you choose. Follow the steps below to make this change.
Arabic العربيةPDF opens in a new window
How to Sign In To Zoom and STAY Signed In
- Click on the Zoom icon on the iPad or type Zoom.us in a browser on the Chromebook
- Choose "Sign in with Google"
- Enter your full email address and password
On an iPad, students should be able to join Zoom sessions with their teacher by opening their camera and scanning the QR code on the blue side of the laminated card.
If you need your teacher's password to sign into a Zoom session and you don't have it, please call Terra Linda at 503-356-2490.
What to do if iPad Apps are Not Working
If you encounter problems with iPads that cannot access the Internet or have problems with applications that do not work, follow these instructions (or watch the videos below)
- Open the Settings app
- Go to General
- Scroll down to Reset
- Choose Erase all Contents and Settings and agree to the confirmation pop-ups.
- Wait for the iPad to present the Hello setup assistant screen
- Press the home button and choose your language and country
- Connect to your home Wi-Fi when prompted.
- Continue to press the Next button in the top right corner to get through the setup assistant
- Once complete simply wait for the apps to load and contact us if the apps don’t complete loading within an hour.
Questions? Contact Terra Linda
Options for contacting us at Terra Linda
- Call Terra Linda at 503-356-2490
- Fill out this form to send us an email.