Spiny Dogfish Shark
- Lateral line- a line of the sharks that can detect pressure and vibration.
- Gills- where the animal gets it oxygen to breathe from extracting water.
- Heart- pumps the blood through the animal.
- Kidney- organ that form survive and many other things to help you survive.
- Claspers- set of appendages onthe bottom of mail sharks. used to told females during mating.
- Esophagus- tube that connects the throat to the stomach.
- Stomach- pear shape, where main digestion of food occurs.
- Liver- protects the stomach and creates bile.
- Gallbladder- sack where bile is stored in liver, until it goes into the intestine.
- Pancreas- gland behind stomach that controls blood sugar.
- Small Intestine- absorbs nutrients and finishes chemicla digestion.
- Large Intestine- removes any unneeded water and gets the waste ready to come out.
- Rectum- where solid waste is stored