Join us at Big IF London, 8 June
8 June and Big IF Belfast, 15 June
Is Enough Food For Everyone..If
What are we calling for?
The IF campaign is calling on world leaders to tackle four big IFs that could help create a world free from hunger:
- IF we stop poor farmers being forced off their land, and we grow crops for food, not fuel.
- IF governments stop big companies dodging tax in poor countries, so millions of people can free themselves from hunger.
- IF governments and big companies are honest about their actions that stop people getting enough food.
- IF we give life-saving aid to stop children dying from hunger and help the poorest families feed themselves.
Big IF London: schedule
- 10.00am - Big IF Installation open for flower planting.
- 12.00pm - Picnic & Campaign area opens.
- 2.00pm - Big screens go live: see films & footage from the IF campaign so far.
- 3.30pm - Speakers on stage, featuring Bill Gates, Myleene Klass, Angelique Kidjo, Gethin Jones, Rowan Williams, Beardyman and Natasha Kaplinsky.
- 5.00pm - Event ends.
Who'll be there?
The Big IF London event will be hosted by Myleene Klass, Gethin Jones and will feature appearances by Bill Gates, Natasha Kaplinsky, Angelique Kidjo, Julie Siddiqi, Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner, Rowan Williams, Alvin Mosioma, Satish Kumar, Charlie McDonnell, Daniel Roche, Lucy Rose, Beardyman and Urban Voices Collective, plus Nelson Mandela's wife, Graca Machel, with other names still to be announced.