How to be a Productive Citizen
Austin Lucas and Tesla Nale
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a permanent resident. Must have a "green card" for at least 5 yrs.
- Must live in the United States for 5 yrs.
- Proof of being physically present in U.S for 30 months out of 5 yrs.
- You have lived for 3 months.
- Be a good moral character.
- Show an attachment to the principles.
- Read, Right, and speak basic English.
- Take an oath of allegiance to U.S.
10 step to Naturalization
- Determine if you are already a U.S. citizen.
- Determine your eligibility to become a U.S. citizen.
- Prepare Form N-400, Applications for Naturalization.
- Submit form Applications for Naturalization.
- Go to the appointment, if applicable.
- Finish the interview.
- Application Continued.
- Receive a decision from USCIS on your form.
- Application Denied.
- Receive a notice to take the Oath of Allegiance.
- Take the Oath of Allegiance to the U.S.
- Must understand U.S. citizenship.