By: Sydney and Grace
Why Teens Think it is so Important
Teens think that it can affect kids because they become stressed and lose their self confidence. They also could hurt themselves or even others.
Facts about Cyber-Bullying
- About 43% of kids today have been bullied online.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber-bullying is a big problem today.
- 90% of teens who have seen bullying online have ignored the problem.
- Only 1 in 10 people who have been bullied told a parent or other trusted adult about it.
- Victims of bullying are 2 to 9 times more likely to think about committing suicide.