Dec My Room Kick Off
Join Us at Dallas Children's Hospital on Monday!
Our Vision is to enhance the lives of children who are being admitted into a hospital for a prolonged amount of time. Dec My Room Volunteers personalize the hospital room upon their arrival with items that complement the special likes and interests of the individual patient. These items are for them to enjoy during their stay and take home when they leave. Dec My Room is a unique and innovative charitable program. Our efforts help improve the attitudes of patients and their healing process. Dec My Room is funded by grants, charitable donations, and volunteers support.
Monday, March 23rd, 11am-2pm
1935 Medical District Dr
Please use the attached map to help with any directions.
How to be prepared:
1. Plan to arrive about 10 minutes prior to 11:00 am.
2. There is only 1 garage. Volunteer parking is free, and valet is available at the front entrance.
3. Bring a photo ID for check-in at the hospital's front desk.
4. Dress casually and comfortably.
5. We will hold a training and orientation beginning at 11:00 am.
6. Lunch will be served at noon.
7. We will dec the rooms from about 1:00 - 2:00 pm
For any questions, call Kathy French (713) 703-5553 or Karen Michlewicz (713) 304-8477.
If you have a fever, cough or are feeling ill, please feel free to with-hold your participation from this event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.