Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Week 3 2021-2022 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Tuesday, 8/31: MAP testing in LEAD
Wednesday, 9/1: MAP testing in LEAD
Thursday, 9/2: MAP testing in LEAD
Friday, 9/2: MAP testing in LEAD
Friday, 9/3: 3rd Round of Chromebook Roll Out!
GT Referral Window Opens (9/1-9/30) Please email your child's counselor for more information.
Monday, 9/6: NO SCHOOL
Thursday, 9/9: Sonic Drive In SPIRIT NIGHT! 6p-8p (25411 Kuykendahl Rd, Tomball)
Wednesday, 9/15: Open House 5:30-7
Students who show GROWTH (improvement) from their EOY (End of Year) to their BOY (beginning of year) will get celebrated! Our goal is for every student to show GROWTH on each administration of the MAP test.
No Tardy Drawings!
Tardies: START 8/30
Student Data Tracking!
Encourage your child to share their academic goals with you and check in with them on their progress!
- If lost or forgotten: they can get a new one from the cafeteria BEFORE school or from the AP office DURING lunch.
- These ID badges are used as their lunch and library card.
Student Dress Code
Hildebrandt follow the district Code of Conduct for dress code. Some highlights from our dress code:
- Shorts, skirts and dresses must be mid thigh.
- Shirts must be the appropriate length, no exposed midriffs.
- Low cut, revealing camisoles and shirts will not be permitted.
- Pants must be worn at the waist so that no undergarments are exposed.
- Jeans with holes above mid thigh will need to have leggings or shorts worn underneath.
- Pajama pants are not permitted.
- No costumes
- Shoes must have a hard bottom (Ex. No slippers are allowed)
- No alcohol, tobacco or marijuana insignia or advertisements can be on clothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps and hoodies.
Students in violation of the dress code will be provided the opportunity to correct the problem at school and return to the classroom. If the problem can't be corrected at school , we will work with the student and parent to obtain an acceptable change of clothing for the student.
Administration reserves the right to address any clothing they feel is distracting to the learning environment.
HEART of a Mustang CORE Values
2021-2022 Bell Schedule
Hildebrandt Open House
Wednesday, Sep. 15th, 5:30-7pm
22800 Hildebrandt Road
Fall Game Schedules
Electronic Devices Reminder
Forgotten Items/Deliveries to Students
Need to report your Child's absence?
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
Want to learn more about our PTO?
Learn more about the PTO:
Donate to the PTO:
Sign up to be a volunteer:
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141