October 16, 2015
Next Week & Beyond
- End of 1st Qtr
- BMX Bike Show at 9:30
Tuesday, October 20th
- 1:00 Safety Kids
- 6:30 PM FBC Community Event at South
- 8:00 FIRST #JCedchat of the year
Wednesday, October 21st
- Grading Window Closes
- Snack Day Group B
- 8:45 Fire Drill
- 1:15 Early Release
- 2:30 Larry & other Board Office Admin to talk about Facilities
- 3:45 Staff Meeting
- 5:00 PTA Meeting
Thursday, October 22nd
- Grade Cards sent home
- Safe Kids Trailer for K and 1
- 3:45-8 Parent teacher Conferences (Dinner from Domenicos)
Friday, October 23rd
10/26- 10:00 School Board Member Tour
3:45-8- Parent Teacher Conferences (Taco bar. Meat provided by FBC. Bethany is
sending out the sign up list)
10/28- 1st Gr to Fischer Farm
10/29- 9:00 Character Ed Assembly
FUN RUN (schedule coming soon)
2:00- Fall parties
4:00- Staff Night at El Espolon on 179. Al are welcome to join!
10/30- No School
11/1- Daylight Saving Time- Fall Back 1 hour
Little Big Stuff!
- Please look at your website and make sure it is up to date! Make sure your information and schedule reflect what is happening with your learners.
- Remember to log your exercise activity in ActivTrax.
- Make sure you read the SRI book and sign off in the Library.
- Box Tops and other labels. We will be drawing tickets for Box Tops and other labels in the office. Students will receive a ticket for each 10 labels that they bring. We will not do the Box Top store.
Character Trait- Responsibility
SchoolNet Trainings- VERY BENEFICIAL TO CLASSROOM TEACHERS
Dates still available include:
10/20, 10/27, 10/28
All trainings will be at Dix Road from 4:00-5:00 p.m. Register on MyLearningPlan to attend.