Cougar Nation Announcements
February 19, 2020
Cougar Events at a Glance
February 19 - Dine to Donate - Raising Cane's on Franklin
February 19 - Sip & Learn - Social for Parents of Current Junior High Students - St. Joseph's Hall - High School Campus - 6:00 p.m.
February 20 - 8th Grade Mass - Students must be at St. Louis Catholic Church by 7:50 a.m. and in their Mass uniforms.
February 21 - Spirit Shirt Day - Students may wear their Spirit Shirt with school uniform pants/skorts
February 21 - 2nd Grade Living Museum - Cafeteria - 8:30 a.m.
February 21 - Junior High Dance - Gym - 7:00 p.m.
February 24 - 3rd and 4th Grade Retreat
February 25 - Come Re-Enroll with Us - Library - 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
February 26 - 7th Grade Mass - Ash Wednesday - Mass will be at 8:00 a.m. at St. Louis Church
For more upcoming events, see the calendar on our website.
Dynamic Parish Dream Event
Friday, February 21, 2020
St. Louis Parish
Doors Open at 6:30 p.m. - Dreaming begins at 7:00 p.m.
Register online at: SLWaco.eventbrite.com
For planning purposes we require that everyone register online.
The St. Louis Parish is in need of volunteers to staff the childcare portion of the Dynamic Catholic Dream Event on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 - 9:00 pm. Each volunteer must be EIM certified and will receive 3 Time, Talent, and Treasure points.
We're using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming activity.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/login/entry/7070154475740480105
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
St. Philip Catholic Church
China Spring, TX
It is Time to Re-Enroll Your Child
This year's re-enrollment process is in two parts:
- Complete the online re-enrollment packet located in your Family Portal account on or before March 1.
- Pay the $250 Family Re-Enrollment Form on or before March 1 unless you have made other arrangements with Mrs. Chollett or Mrs. Flaquer.
Both parts to this process must be completed by March 1 unless other arrangements have been made.
February 21, 2020, is the deadline to submit the withdrawal form in order to avoid being charged the $250 Family Enrollment Fee. If we do not receive the withdrawal form by the above date, you will be obligated to pay the $250 re-enrollment fee.