Rhetorical Device Project
7th group 2
- Men are strong and do all the work.
- Women aren't as smart as a man.
- Women can’t do as good of a job as a man.
- Girls are not good at sports.
- Guys are messy and unclean.
- Men who spend too much time on the computer or read are geeks.
Appeal to Authority
The Pope told me that priests can turn bread and wine into Jesus’ body and blood. The Pope is not a liar. Therefore, priests really can do this.
There must be objective rights and wrongs in the universe. If not, how can you possibly say that torturing babies for fun could ever be right?