why we should have no locker checks
By: Carson Nemeth
they don't need to look through are stuff because it is our own private stuff.
- Schools do not have the right to search student lockers! The 4th amendment of the US says you have the right to privacy!
- if they ever try don't let them. or just say about the 4th.
- they never have the right to look unless they think you are suspicious!
we have the right to not let anybody look through our stuff. Because it is our's!
- They should not be able to search because they do not have the right!
- if they ever try you can just say the 4th amendment!
- you would say i ple the 4th amendment.
I think the stuff we have is our's and know body should ever be able to look through our stuff.
- The right to privacy is guaranteed by the Constitution!
- they are never allowed to look through are stuff!
- and remember if they try to just talk about and use the 4th amendment!
99% of the time when schools do locker checks they end up switching back!
Applied Tech Video (Locker Searches)