"Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."
By:Lakelynn peroid 5
What is a Judge?
They are the person that is in charge of the courtroom.
What does a Judge do?
They decide if a person is guilty or not guilty.
What is required to be a Judge?
You need a Bachelor's degree and Law degree
5 Working Conditions
- Work in Offices, Law Libraries, and Courtrooms.
- Wear robes when they are in the courtroom.
- Work a standard 40 hours a week, but many more work 50 hours a week.
- Employed part time and divide their time between their judicial responsibilities and other carreers.
- Sitting in the courtroom for long periods , that can be very tiring.