Introduction to Moodle Starts Jan 17, 2016
Join this Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) -
- Starts: Sunday 17 January 2016
- Duration: 4 weeks; expect to spend 3 to 4 hours a week
- Fees: None - If you would like to contribute towards the costs of providing this course, please consider donating to Moodle or purchasing an item from the Moodle shop.
- Certification: Completion certifies you for teaching with Moodle at Clinton
- Local Support: Frank Parker email@example.com 704-562-7529
Moodle Mooc will run for 4 weeks
Teaching with Moodle: An introduction
This free course is designed for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching, whether it be in a school, a university, a company or just personal interest!
The four-week course is also a great opportunity to connect with the vibrant Moodle community dedicated to sharing resources, ideas and anything that could help inspire better teaching practices everywhere.
SignUp Here: https://learn.moodle.net/ or Computer Lab Friday 11am. Jan 15
Teaching with Moodle: An Introduction is a free course for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching, whether it be in a school, a university, a company or just personal interest.
Designed to provide a good foundation and context to Moodle, the course covers the basics of the open source (and free!) learning platform, including how to set up and effectively use Moodle in teaching. The course features:
- Structured, easy to understand content
- Optional live sessions each week
- Activity-based learning where participants create their own courses
- Grading tools, creating activities such as quizzes, glossaries and assignments, handling deadlines and managing enrolments.
- While there are deadlines for a peer assessment (workshop) activity, you can progress though much of the course at your own pace.