MIRRORMONT COUNTRY CLUB NEWS
Meet Your New MCC Board
Thank you all for participating in our board selection process this year. We are happy to announce a great team of old and new faces that are here to support the Club. Here are your new Mirrormont Country Club Board Members:
- Christine Sample, MCC President
- Amy St. Pierre, Second Vice President
- Tamara McCoy, Secretary
- Alissa Williams, Volunteer Coordinator Trustee
- Maurice Whitney, Building Trustee
- Shanese Crosby, Newsletter Trustee
- Phyllis Johnson, Trustee-at-Large
- Heather Heiter, Purchasing Trustee
- Heather Lesnick, Lifeguard Trustee
We are still looking for a couple members to fill the positions of First Vice President (must be previous MCC Board Member) and Spring/Fall Clean-up Trustee. As a member of the board, your Maintenance Fees are waived. If you feel either of these positions may be a good fit for you and you'd like to donate your time, please contact Alissa, our Volunteer Coordinator Trustee at email@example.com -- we'd love to add you to the team!
Annual Spring Cleaning Event is May 4th!
Mark your calendars! The Mirrormont Country Club 2019 Annual Spring Cleaning and Pool Readiness Event will be held:
**SATURDAY, MAY 4th, 2019**
This event is a great way to work off your volunteer hours before the pool even opens!!
As always, if you'd like to complete 6 hours of volunteer work instead of pay the annual maintenance fee of $250, please contact Alissa Williams, the volunteer coordinator to find out how you can help! With the weather warming up and pool season just around the corner, we have a ton of volunteer opportunities right now.
Alissa Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the upcoming Volunteer Events:
- Spring Cleanup Work Party, May 4th
- Pool Opening Work Party, May 19th
- Dive-In Party, June 8th
- MCC/MCA Community Picnic, July 20th
- Fall Tuck-In Work Party, September 15th
More information on these events will be provided closer to each date. For now, please keep these in mind when thinking about how you'd like to designate your volunteer time in 2019. We look forward to seeing you there!
A Call for Lifeguards
Are you interested in being a lifeguard?
A lifeguard at MCC is a rescuer who supervises the safety and rescue of swimmers and pool guest. Lifeguards are strong swimmers and trained in CPR/AED first aid, certified in water rescue using a variety of aids and equipment .
If you are interested in working, becoming a lifeguard, or would like more information and are 15 or older please contact Heather Lesnik, Lifeguard Trustee, email@example.com.
Update your contact information with the Board
The new Board is making it a priority to be clear, concise, and timely with our communication to our members. One way you can help us do that is by making sure we have the correct contact information on file for you and your family. Any doubts? Please send firstname.lastname@example.org your updated:
- Phone number
- Address (to make sure we have it all linked correctly!!)
And Remember, you can pay your dues online!
We are now using PayPal to give our members an additional option to pay dues.
There is a new tab in the top navigation "Membership Dues"
You can now pay all dues online.
There are 9 options to select from:
- January - June Dues - Membership only - $360.00
- July - December Dues - Membership only - $360.00
- Maintenance Fee only - $253.00
- January - June Dues & Maintenance - $613.00
- July - December Dues & Maintenance - $613.00
- January - December Dues only - $721.00
- January - December & Maintenance - $978.00
- Tennis Membership only - $103.00
- Social Membership only - $206.00
Maintenance fees are assessed at the first of the year but not collected until the end of the year to give members time to complete 6 hours of volunteer work. If you choose to leave the club prior to the end of the year, you will still be responsible for the $250.00 maintenance fee or 6 hours of volunteering.
Questions can be sent to the general email and we will get it to the person who can help.
- General - email@example.com