Team Leader Talk
- 5/20 All Grade Levels - "Retention" forms due to Shannon for any students that are going to be straight up retained. Verify that all signatures are included.
- 5/20 3, 4, 5 (non-SSI) and 6 - All Promotion Committee Forms (I should be receiving the final copy soon and will pass on to you asap) completed and due to Shannon.
- 5/23 K - 2 ONLY All Yellow Summer School Folders due to Shannon. (Please touch base with me to schedule a time for us to review them together.)
- 5/23 5th Grade ONLY SSI Yellow Folders will need to be ready by this date as well. Please inform parents that we will shred any folders for students that end up passing the 2nd Administration of the test.
BOY Grade Level Supplies
Please review the list below and let Denise know by Friday, May 13 if anything needs to be changed/updated.
Textbook check-in will begin on Monday, May 16th. Please make sure of the following:
- Books and materials are in an area that is easily accessible--It could be a back counter or shelf.
- Books may remain in individual classrooms. They do not need to all be moved to the Team Leader's room.
- All items needing to be scanned must be in the same area to eliminate a need to search for items.
- Items that are now out-of-adoption, or math consumables, must be scanned in prior to being placed in the Gaylord.
Clarence will email when your textbooks have been scanned.
5/23 All backpacks go home and stay home. All lockers completely cleaned out.
5/26 Grade Level Schedules due to Shannon. Please remember to account for the 10 extra minutes (7:50 start time) in the day.