Chickpea Choc.VS Nestle Toll House
By: Nathalie Sepulveda
Nutrition of Chickpeas
1) Chickpeas, are rich in both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. Soluble fiber forms a gel-like substance in the digestive tract that snares bile (which contains cholesterol) and ferries it out of the body.
2) Chickpeas are a good source of protein.
3) The iron boost in the chickpeas help us with our everyday lives.
4) Stabilizes blood sugar.
Oatmeal – nutrition and difference in kinds
1) Raw Oats, newly harvested, Whole Oat Groats, Steel Cut Oats, Scottish Oatmeal, Rolled Oats – regular (old fashioned) etc.. All of these are different types of oatmeal.
2) Eating oatmeal 3 to 5 times a day can reduce the chance of getting type 2 diabetes, obesity, some cancers & heart disease.
3) They may be all different kinds cooked differently in many ways but they all offer nutritional value .
Chocolate – nutritional differences
1) Milk chocolate: for growth and development in kids, and for optimal health and disease prevention in adults.
2) Semi Sweet: Chocolate has many health benefits, and studies have shown that it can lower blood pressure, and even decrease cholesterol levels, lowering the possibility of heart disease. They also have a high amount of iron.
3) Dark Chocolate: Chocolate may also help to decrease the symptoms of migraines, protect against dementia and raise serotonin levels, which can alleviate depression.