- November 1st-2nd - Fall Break No Classes
- November 4th -19th Eileen's Cookie Fundraiser
- November 9th PAWS Meeting
- November 15th - Windsor Wear Sales Begin
- November 23rd - Mix It Up Day
- November 24th- 26th - Thanksgiving Break No School
- November 30th- K & 5th Hearing Screening
- December 2nd - Picture Retake Day
- December 3rd- Windsor Wear Sales End
- December 10th- No School Teacher PD
- December 17th- Cookie Fundraiser & Windsor Wear Pickup
- December 21st - Winter Parties
- December 22nd- 31st Winter Break No Classes
Time to Pay Your Student Fees Online
1. Visit our district website at www.dmschools.org and find the Parents Link at the top of the site.
2. Click the Online Payments link under Links for School Info to get to the Des Moines Public Schools Web Store.
3. Select School Fees.
4. Enter your Infinite Campus Parent Portal User Name and Currently enrolled child’s birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) to access a list of your student’s fees.
5. Select the fees you would like to make a payment for and click Next Page.
6. Confirm your payment choices and click Go to Checkout.
7. If a new customer, select “I am a new customer”.
a. Enter your email address
b. Click “Sign in”
8. If a returning customer, select “I am a returning customer”.
a. Enter your email address and password
b. Click Sign in
9. Enter your billing information and create a password (if required).
10. Enter your payment information.
11. Verify information for accuracy and select Complete Order.Payment will be processed and Receipt can be viewed and printed.
Forgotten Web Store Password? Click Password Reminder under Services, enter your email address and click the arrow. Your password will be emailed to you shortly.
Forgotten your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Password or no Parent Portal Access? Contact your student’s school building secretary Casey Brown at
Supply Chain Shortages
Due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impact on the supply chain, some food and beverages normally provided to students may not be available. DMPS food and nutrition teams continue to report supply chain and product availability shortages similar to those being experienced by restaurants, grocery stores, and other food service providers nationwide. Last-minute menu changes and substitutions may occur but please be assured meals will remain healthy and plentiful. We ask for patience and understanding as we continue to meet the nutritional needs of all DMPS students while responding to this global challenge.