IM 70.3 Nooga Training Program
FX Multisport & Chattanooga Triathlon Club 2015 19 week plan
Our goal is to prepare you to finish strong at IM 70.3 Chattanooga!
The plan will help you complete a half Ironman distance race and is primarily geared toward the inaugural IM 70.3 Chattanooga, to be held on May 17, 2015. But, it requires your dedication, respect and commitment in order to ensure success. This plan is not customizable to each individual athlete, nor is it a group training plan, although we encourage all to work out in groups. If, by the start of the program, you are able to swim 1000 meters without stopping , bike 25-30 miles in about 2 hours, and run 4 miles without stopping, then you will be at a level of fitness to begin training in earnest for the IM 70.3 Chattanooga! The training will be challenging but the joy of crossing the finish line will remain a priceless memory that will last a lifetime.
19 Week Program Overview
- Must be Chatt Tri Club member to participate in this specific program
- Program runs Jan 5-May 17
- An incredible value at $250; early bird discount=$225 if signed up before Dec 1.
- Program is led by USAT certified coach, Robyn Wilham of FX Multisport Coaching
- Includes 1 hour one on one initial consultation with coach.
- Bi-weekly email communication with coach
- Monthly plans are delivered through free Training Peaks account
- Private FB group page for participants for discussion forum & Q&A's.
- Plan is based on periodization philosophy, using HR based training zones
- Chatt Tri Club participants allowed free access to triathlon clinics presented by Chatt Tri Club & FX Multisport coaching
- Program will include training clinics on the 70.3 race course
Coach Robyn Wilham
USAC Level 3 Certified Coach
USAT LEvel 1 Certified Coach
Successfully coached 20 athletes to Ironman Chattanooga PR's in 2014.
3 X Ironman Finisher
Over 10 years experience racing & training in triathlon & cycling.