Artist of the Renaissance
- One of his most famous works.
- It took two years to make this painting from start to finish. From 1457-1459
- This image shows Jesus Christ on the cross after his crucifixion.
- Can be seen in museums and in it's original place, Louvre the Predella where it is seen on the altar.
- It does not include any spectacular or new techniques.
- This painting does not resemble any of the isms in which we learned in class. It does not resemble skeptisism, humanism, secularism, or capitolism.
- It is 100% hand painted.