helpful hints for online
- Be CAREFUL WHEN USING POPULAR WEBSITES. Users can easily remain anonymous, AND might attract adults who pretend to be teens or kids.
- DON'T POST pictures or information about Yourselves, YOUR families, or where YOU live.
- DON'T GIVE personal information like home addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses BECAUSE TELEMARKETERS use this information to fill mailboxes and answering machines with advertisements.
- Predators may use this information to harm a person or family.
- IF YOU ARE ANGRY OR UPSET, DON'T message or post on a social media site.
- When you're on a website, try to remain as anonymous as possible.