New to Distance Learning?
Student Getting Started Guide
Distance Learning Help Line for Students, Parents, and Teachers
If students and parents need assistance with programs or equipment troubleshooting, they may call the Distance Learning Help Line.
- 615-893-5815 ext. 22196 and 22197
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 3:30PM
County Distance Learning Webpage:
How do I get started?
If you aren't sure where to start, email your teacher.
Important questions to ask
- Where is your teacher posting assignments?
- How are you turning in assignments? (Teams assignments/Kiddom)
- When is your teacher hosting meetings via Zoom or Teams meetings?
- Where are the links for the meetings posted?
How can you find this information?
Your teachers may post this information in one of the following locations.
- Teacher webpage
- Teacher Clever page
- Kiddom Classroom page
- Microsoft Teams Posts
- Class Dojo
- RCS email