Third Grade Newsletter
Week 27: February 29th - March 4th
ISTEP/IRead Testing Schedule
We are continuing the MINDcraft theme from last year. Students will be earning rewards and prizes for giving good effort (grades 3-6) and being respectful during testing (grades K-2).
Tuesday, March 1st- Math- Grades 3,4,5,6
Wednesday, March 2nd- Language Arts- Grades 3,4,5,6
Thursday, March 3rd- Language Arts- Grades 3,4,5,6
Tuesday, March 8th- Science- Grades 4,6
Tuesday, March 8th- Social Studies- Grade 5
Tuesday, March 8th- IREAD- Grade 3
Wednesday, March 9th- IREAD- Grade 3
Thursday, March 10th- IREAD- Grade 3
Tips for ISTEP
- The only homework is to read for 20 minutes. They'll be working hard and will need a break.
- Make sure your child gets a good nights sleep.
- Make sure they arrive to school on time.
- They should eat a good breakfast each morning.
- Snacks will be provided at school, but you may pack them a snack if you wish.
- Encourage them to check their work and reread each part of each question.
- Don't try to make them study at home for the test. They have already learned the material and have practiced at school. Now they just need to do their best.