By: Claudia Munoz, Period 6, 4/10/16
Expanding and People
- There are many importation people who help out and represented the NAACP.
- In 1916 a new secretary James Weldon Johnson.
- He expanded the organization to the south.
- He was the first executive secretary in 1920.
- In that year the organization grew to ninety thousand.
- Which half of the people were from the south.
- In 1950 the organization started to campaign for color people.
- They campaigned for separate but equal rights .
- The organization would help people in cases for equal rights .
- Many cases were manly about color people did't have the same rights as white people.
- They would protest against them not having the same rights.
- They did many protest for many different rights for color people.
- This organization fought for many right for color people.