Texas Tech University
From here, it's possible.
- Visit our website for more information: http://www.ttu.edu/
- We are located in Lubbock, TX.
- Types of school: University (Co-Ed).
- Costs to attend: (Resident) Undergraduate admission is a total of $24,612, graduate admission is a total of $24,044, and law admission is a total of $38,942.
- Cost to attend: (Non Resident) Undergraduate admission is a total of $35,472, graduate admission is a total of $31,284, and law admission is a total of $48,902.
- TTU does offer scholarships for: Athletic, band, choral, and fine arts. Departmental awards are available through individual departments.
- TTU also helps parents and students find elusive federal and state grants to take the pressure off of a family's pocketbook.
- We have more than 150 degree programs, outstanding faculty and state-of-the art facilities, from here, it's possible.
Your education at Texas Tech will shape the rest of your life. It’s an exciting time and one that requires a significant financial commitment. Student Financial Aid & Scholarships is here to help with a variety of financial assistance options.
Our goal is to make your academic journey affordable by helping you secure the financial aid you need so you can focus on making the most of your future at Texas Tech.
The student employment office in Student Financial Aid (SFA) works with students and employers within Texas Tech and off campus to develop and list student job openings. We help students find suitable job opportunities and assist employers and students with employment forms and other requirements.