Week of January 7th
Please make sure that you are sending your child with appropriate winter clothing. All students should have a winter coat, hat and gloves to keep them warm. The students will be going outside for recess unless the weather is extreme. Please contact me if you are in need of any of these clothing supplies.
5 Essentials Survey
The State of Illinois conducts a survey on an annual basis for parents/guardians, teachers and 4th through 8th grade students to give feedback on 5 indicators that affect and predict school success: Effective Leaders, Collaborative Teachers, Involved Families, Supportive Environments and Ambitious Instruction. Thank you for giving us your feedback through the survey.
We would greatly appreciate your participation in the annual 5Essentials survey.
Follow the steps below to complete the survey.
- Click on Parent Survey and click on your preferred language English or Spanish.
- Type in your email address.
- Type in the name of our county Cook and when it appears, click on it.
- Type in your child’s school name and when it appears, click on it.
- Click on Login.
- Click on Next.
- Start by answering the 1st question and click Next and continue onto the next question.
Thank you for your participation.
After School Clubs
Monday, 1/7 3:00-4:00
Tuesday, 1/8 3:00-4:00
Wednesday, 1/9 3:00-4:15
Thursday, 1/10 3:00-4:15
Chorus is held every Thursday morning at 7:30 am
Zumba is held on Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 PM
All parents and family members are welcome. Students must have a parent/guardian with them to participate.
Morning Drop Off
- Students will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m. to the same classroom lines they line up at in the morning.
- If your child is attending the YMCA Aftercare or the Berwyn Rec Aftercare, they will line up in our building to be dismissed to the staff members of the aftercare.
- If you are picking up your child by car, please read carefully the directions for Parent Pick Up. Your child will be dismissed from the door on East Ave labeled 7W (closest to East Ave and 26th Street). You can pull up and stop to pick up your child. You may NOT park in this area, if your child is NOT outside you will need to circle around the block. We appreciate your attention to this in order to keep traffic moving and keep our students safe.